5.14.2010

Hey...it's Friday! Wanna play with PMS MFTW?

Hey guys...it's Friday and that means Paper Makeup Stamps is having their weekly challenge Makeup for the Weekend! Head on over there and check out the challenge! Due to me being ill I couldn't participate today...but I will get to working on it today after I pick up my little bugs! So play along with me wont-cha?

ALSO...anyone interested in buying Prismacolor markers? They are still juicy! I never really used these! I have 2 sets of grays in 10% - 90% gradients in both French Gray and Warm Gray. I only use Cool Gray so I'm keeping those :P... If so email me! GabrielaArriaza at msn dot com. I'm selling them at $15 for the set with $5 shipping in a Priority box. Want both sets??? I'll ship them FREE to US only!

ALSO X2...have some stuff on Splitcoast I'm selling if you're interested in buying new*used stamps! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16673109&postcount=1

No comments: