3.21.2009

Twilight Release Saturday!

And it's also in-sync with me posting about a swap I joined for New Moon! Co-in-ki-dink? Nah...just right timing! LOL! Ok...I first want to apologize for the late post...I was out shopping and forgot to auto-pilot this post last night. So when I joined the swap I decided to do a full card spot and an ABAC spot. For the full card spot I thought back to when Edward returns with Alice and Bella from Italy...so it was perfect to use Hand in Hand with that sentiment! You can't tell from the picture...but Edward has some sparkle on his hand. Then I also went and tried out the techinique recently used on SCS using ribbon to make a frame. WOW! It sure gives it that extra something! Here is the tutorial on how to make this frame.

Prismacolor Markers used:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, RHRed, & Bright White
Ink: BBlack & Prismas
Stamps: Hand in Hand
Embellishments: ribbon from Flourish
Others: Lables 3 Nesties & Crop-A-Dile

Now for the ABAC spot...I went with notepads. Quote is printed onto CS and then stamped with the tulip from Flourishes. I even used LV's Copics to color the flower and stem. I may make matching pens...but I'm afraid they'll get smashed and broken in transition...not from me to the hostess...but from the hostess to the swappers. I could send them in a box...I'll think about that one though!
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, RHRed, & Bright White
Ink: BBlack & Copics (gasp I know)
Stamps: Thank You from Flourishes
Embellishments: ribbon from Flourish
Others: eyelet border punch & notepad
POST EDIT: list of supplies added 3/23

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awesome projects!! I love the card with the ribbon frame. And your notepads - BEEEE-UUUU-TIFUL!!

Can't wait to hear your secret! I'm also looking forward to your challenge next Saturday. Hopefully there will be more players with the next challenge.

Hugs to you gf!

Sarah said...

These are great Gabby, I hope I get one of the cards! I didn't sign up for the ABAC, otherwise I would want the notebook too!

Maria said...

Wow, Gabby. . I love your cards! They are all so beautiful. Love the hand in hand image. . .such a wonderful and I love what you did with the ribbon. So pretty. Your second card is so elegant. Love the borders and teh pretty rose image.

You're still active in swaps. I haven't done a swap for ages! LOL!

Maria

Sarah/WAstamper said...

LOVE it Gabby! I can't wait to get them. Thanks for playing!!

Stampin' Meg said...

awwww you know I love your Twilight stuff!

Laura Fluke said...

I just got on the Twilight band wagon... I so need you to make me on of the bracelets you made way back when that had them on it!