9.06.2008

An award...for me? AGAIN? I am HONORED!

Wow ladies...when I get awarded with well...awards...I DO NOT feel worthy! I am truly honored and thank you all kindly!

This award was awarded to me by the wonderful Stampin' Chica Cyndi! Girl I thank you tons! Now to pass this on! I'll be back to add who I want to pass this "Brillante Weblog" award to.


THANKS!
POST EDIT: I have chose my Brilliant 5!!! So here goes! In no particular order...I just think your work is BRILLIANT:
4. Donna AKA Serenity In Stamping (stop by and wish her some luck and VOTE FOR HER!!!)
Enjoy gals!

5 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Um, don't say your not worthy! You are so worthy! If it was not for you I would not even be a part of the bloggin world! You my dear ROCK!
Hugs,
Joani

Cyndi said...

You are the best and I hope you win the desinger challenge because you do awesome pieces.. Love you CHICA!

Cyndi

Donna Baker said...

thanks for the award, Gabby! You're so sweet for the shout out - I'm still super behind but theres 2 more days of voting!

Candice said...

Thanks so much, Gabby - you are too sweet and so very worthy of the award - your work is amazing!! Hee hee...all your talk of Debbie Gibson and Tiffany on my blog makes me want to bust out my L.A. Gear jeans and "Electric Youth" perfume and dance around in my room to NKOTB's "The Right Stuff" - BWA HA HA!!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Thanks Gabby! So Honored! Your blog rocks so much and I hope you win the Designer Challenge!

Hugs ~~

LJ