9.20.2008

A postless week & SATURDAY BLOG HOPPIN'!!!

It sure was wasn't it? Not that I didn't have anything to post...it's just that time wise...I was SO constrained and it drained me out. NO JUICE NO JUICE NO JUICE...lol! Ha ha...Conseco couldn't tell on me this past week! Anywho...since today is Saturday it means BLOG HOPPIN'!!! First I'm gonna put a few things on auto post (my co-pilot on this blog...lol) for this coming week. Some Halloween cards and some not...I'll alternate. Plus I'm getting some stuff ready for some blog candy. I'll be having the blog candy on October 1st and it'll be a fun one...maybe bring you back some fun Halloween memories. ;) I told you I was a Halloween freak! LOL! Anywho...see ya'll around next week. Catch you at your blogs! ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments: