6.02.2010

An update

I'm so sorry I hadn't been around. I was in the hospital and then when I came home I had to rest. My doctor that's attending to me says I was on deaths door. That's some scary stuff to hear... But thanks to prayers and faith and someone who doesn't want me yet...here I am with a new outlook on life. Still a bit tired and what not but I'm headed there. Just wanted to update you guys... I don't want you to think I went running to the hills again...lol. Turns out I was not taking very good care of herself in the past...I always left me last. Well now look...here I am now with a slew of problems and suffering from my consequences. I am now a diabetic, with bad cholesterol levels, high blood pressure...and that's on top of the other crap I suffer from. Being in the hospital though and being told I was hanging on by a very thin thread...that made me look at things in a new perspective. From now on I'm gonna be putting myself first.

Alright guys...when I have a bit more energy I'll update again. In the meanwhiles... ALL OF YOU...PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're home. I think that all moms put ourselves last. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless you.

Laura B said...

I'm so glad you're doing better, Gabby. That's so scary! Take care of yourself, sweetie.

hugs,
Laura

WickedPixie said...

I'm glad you are doing better! I am sending you lots of love - take care of yourself! :-)Traci

Laura said...

So glad to see you're getting a bit better - I hope you make a swift recovery xx

Laura
x

Percy The Black Cat said...

Please take care of yourself first! We'll all be here and thinking good healthy thoughts for you.

:)

Kas said...

Gabby, so sorry to hear. You need to take care of yourself so that you can take care of the ones you love! Rest up! Miss you at Bombshell!

Shaz said...

Hey Gabby!
I am so happy to read your post today. I was super worried after LV'a update, prayin' you'd do well. <3
Keep the faith Lady you will are a strong women you can handle this!
Love you much, Shaz

Sarah said...

Glad you are back home and on the mend! Definitely take care of your self!

Stephanie J said...

Sounds like you're doing better! Keep up the healing & take care of yourself! {hugs!!!}

Angela said...

Gabby, I was just blurfing and found this post.... Good grief, girl, I am glad you are home and on the road to recovery. Take care of yourself. I'm sending prayers your way.

Nicola said...

I am so glad you are alright. I worry about you missus. I too am guilty of putting everyone else before me. I hope you go from strength to strength. Love Ya!!!!!

Hugs
Nic

Jessica G. said...

So glad to hear you are home, Gabby! Take care of yourself and realize all else can wait!!

Shaela said...

scary stuff, but I hope you get well soon and it doesn't happen again!