9.03.2009

UGH!

I'm telling you man! I did NOT have a great day yesterday! I couldn't really function! I hate those feelings. I guess it's just mostly stress from our current temporary situation. Hubby makes a mountain out of a mole hill and it kills me! That's why sometime soon I'm heading out to go job hunting. The income I had before...well...said goodbye...but I tell hubby to just relax! As long as we have a roof over our head and food in our tummies and the kids have clothing for school...that's all that really matters right now...but he doesn't see it! He got so used to my income and me handling bills, groceries, & clothing. Anywho...I just wanted to get that out! It makes me go into a nasty funk!

I made this card for Melissas's Tuesday Morning Sketches but as you can see...my all wasn't in it! Still it's fair for my funk... Hope today is a better day...but who knows...it's hubby's day off!

BTW...I added some stuff for sale at my new blog! Check it out! Link is just below my header! Thanks!

Copics:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, PPie, white GP CS, & Halloween DP
Ink: Copics
Stamps: digi witch (I'll come back with more deets...I totally forgot) and the sentiment is computer generated by moi
Embellishments: ribbon (RAK)
Others: punches

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Fabby Gabby did it again! This is an awesome interpretation of the sketch!

And yes, as long as basic needs are met - happiness can be found.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Sonya said...

It's rough when someone loses their income..espically with the recession going on. I hope you are able to find a job that works around your schedule with the kids! try craft stores..you would be so good there!

I LOVE this card!! I really miss Halloween

Alysabeth said...

Awesome card, I love all the bows! I'm so stoaked it's halloween card time;o)

Gail said...

Well, even your 'not so all' is great! I'm glad you vented, sometimes we just need to right? xoxo

Angie said...

Your Halloween card is wonderful! I love the bright oranges you used. It looks so cool with the bows! Just pray for the right job to be handed to you. i did, and it did! It's not totally perfect and there are some hurdles to jump over to make it all work out, but I know God gave me this job so I'm going to make it work! I'll pray for you too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love your little withcy!!