6.10.2008

Tag...I'm it!

Joani ~ one of my BOMB friends tagged me.

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: I was a newly wed! YAY!

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1. Stamp (to get me out of a funk I'm in)
2. Take pictures of SU sets and other stamps I'll be selling soon
3. Finish swaps
4. Create Create Create
5. Finish some invites for my cousin

Snacks I enjoy: Jalapeno Cheetos, candies walnuts, peanut M&M's, & fresh fruit

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Donate money to several charities, help hubby pay some bills, buy ME some clothing, & stash some of it for my kids college funds.

Places I have lived: South Central Los Angeles, Los Angeles (near Downtown L.A.), Yuma AZ, Riverside CA, Cudahy CA, & Now Bell Gardens

I will now tag:
Sonya
Kathleen
Ela
Maria
&
Joy


No comments: