6.10.2008

Bella Rocks Out

Hi! Here is a card I made a few days ago for a swap I'm in on SCS. It's another Scor-Pal project I had to try out...a gate fold card with band. I LOVE this Bella because it's so me...and like my DD as well. We're contemplating getting her an electric guitar for Christmas because she really likes to play...so in a way this represents my girl. She also wants pink highlights in her hair...but that's a NO GO! I'll get her some extensions...but no hair dye! LOL! Once again I'm not to chatty...but I just thought I'd post since I haven't in a few days. Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
CS: PPom, BBlack, & Watercolor paper
Ink: Black-Stazon & Prismacolor Markers
Stamps: RockaABella & Twisted Sentiments
Embelishments: Hot pink ribbon & bling
Others: Scor-Pal, lg. star punch, sm. star punch, & 1 3/8 circle punch

3 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Gabby, YOU my dear are the totally bitchin one! Your most awesome!
Love you!
Hugs,
Joani

Lorraine said...

love the colors you used on this. I haven't been visiting for awhile. It is great to be able to see what you've been up to. You're always so creative. tfs all of your fab work!

Soguesswhat11 said...

OMG, she really is, like,"totally bitchin'"! That made me like totally flashback to the 80's where I spent almost 10 years! lol Really like the outcome here, Gabby Girl!