6.12.2008

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

Shoot...I know I do! I'd have endless supplies of EVERYTHING! LOL! Kidding...I love my man rich or poor! Well...hello and thanks for visiting my poor blog again! LOL! I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions and I like this one better...I'm actually smiling today! SEE----> :D! Ok...my hubby froze my account and so I can't buy anything any time soon...so to make it up to me...just this once, he bought me the 3 newly released sets from Hanna Stamps!!! I was stoked because I love Hanna stamps! Over on the SCS forum, Kristi of Hanna Stamps has a challenge going on to make a cards or cards using Anthony. The winner of that challenge will win a $25 certificate to Hanna Stamps on their next release party on the 20th! I hope I win because I can't shop!!! LMBO! Anywho...I never really got into watching WWTMAM except for the first one...so in memory of that one "season" watched...I made this card! Isn't Anthony handsome? Can't wait to make another card using him along side "more mature" Hanna from the set Sweet Celebrations. They'd make a cute couple! ;) LOL! I already paired up Mikey with Tool Time Hanna...so why not Anthony? Whatcha think? Background was created by stamping the $ sign that comes with this set and colored it in using SU's Many Marvelous Markers in SSun! The diamond on the ring I used BashBlue to highlight and then added Diamond Glaze. The sentiment was computer generated. Anywho...thanks for looking!

Supplies:
CS/DP: CChip, BGrey, WWhite, & Bazzill Bling "gold"
Ink: BBlack, Prismacolor Markers, & Many Marvelous Markers
Stamps: Anthony
Embellishments: N/A
Others: Scalloped Punch, Circle 1 3/8 Punch, & Diamond Glaze


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Awww, this is too funny. Well, not the spending freeze.... Awesome card, I love the dollar signs in the background.

Sonya said...

The card is great!! i rally like the ring and the dollar signs.

Kristi said...

wow look at thi....OMG this is perfect coloring...how did you do it???