7.31.2008

An award...for me?

WOW...I've been awarded by Joani...my girl from Cards Made By Hand and I couldn't be any happier! Thanks Joani! You too are my BFF!



The rules of the game are:


1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Joani gave me this award and I am glad. She is an awesome...awesome friend I've had for some years now. You must go take a look...her work is THE BOMBA!!!

So here goes, I pass this award on to:


1. Kathleen...she's here even when I'm not...THANKS KATHLEEN!!!

2. Meg...my little stamping and digi scrappin' DIVA!

3. Velta...such a sweetie and one of my SBS Sisters!!!

4. Nic...a great friend from way back!

5. Sonya!!! She's from the Netherlands...although not new to my blog. I couldn't think of anyone else worthy! Sorry...I'm a rule breaker! :P


So there goes...enjoy your award ladies! Love ya lots for sticking it thru with me!

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Thanks Gabby!