7.15.2008

I'm back to creating!

Well...I didn't do anything today or yesterday! Being pre-occupied with the house painting and taking LV to the Jonas Brothers concert...well...it hasn't really left any time to stamp. I did manage to take a few things to the hotel with me to keep myself busy. I made these 2 things!

First is this OH SO CUTE popsicle card. I've seen them on SCS and then I received one from a gal that joined a swap of mine at SCS. I had to make one...it's just too cute to pass up! Looks yummy huh? LOL!
Supplies:
CS/DP: WWasabi & VVanilla
Ink: GGalore
Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Embellishments: Bling & Green Gingham ribbon
Others: Scalloped punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Prismacolor marker for scallop & dots, & popsicle stick

Then is this card (a set of 6 for a swap) using once again Michelle Zindorf as inspiration. I had a hard time thinking of a layout so I went for an old stand by...some sketches I worked on a while ago. I wanted to make the black strip with rounded corners...but couldn't find my corner rounder until I came home to help DH with some stuff. DUH! I actually made these cards first before the popsicle card but wanted to feature the popsicle because of the Summer first. :P
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, WWasabi, SSky, & WWhite
Ink: BBlack, OOlive, BBayou, SSky & Prismacolor Markers
Stamps: A Touch Of Nature
Embellishments: brad
Others: sponge, clear EP, & water spritzer

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Wow you have been busy. These are fabulous!

Joani McDonald said...

Great job Gabby!
I did a popsicle card not too long back for my Paper Wings project. They are fun.
I'm glad your back to posting ~ I miss you!
Hugs,
Joani

Nicola said...

Love these cards. The butterfly is so pretty and the popsicle is so cute with the bite out of it.

Great Job

Hugs
Nic

Anonymous said...

Gabby, Love your cards! The butterfly one is so elegant and the popsicle so cute. I'm going to try the popsicle!

Stampin' Meg said...

very cute-I like the CHOMP outta the corner!