12.17.2009

She's sooo cool...she's HOT!

For Farm Fresh Friday...check out the post below! Thanks!

Another quick post for today! I want to make sure I share what I've made in my spare time so I can keep you interested...lol! I don't think I can handle a blog divorce from you all! LOL! So to keep it interesting...I have made a card featuring a SEXY Bombshell from Bombshell Stamps! *wink* This girl is too cool for her own good. Oscar called her "Ice Queen"...but that's my title when he's a jerk with me! *wink*

She was made for 2 challenges...1 is for The Pink Elephant to create a project featuring Christmas or Winter...so I went with Winter...I'm SOOOO done with Christmas cards! The other challenge was for December's sketch challenge by Kathi for Bombshell Stamps. The only thing I omitted was the sentiment and instead added the flourish. So there you go...my double post for today! If you decide to play along with Bombshell Stamps sketch challenge...make sure to stop by our PCP group and share! I know the chicas there love to see every sexy Bombshell creation! Did I mention this hottie is from Bombshell Stamps? She's called Butterfly Queen and is from the Tattoo & Pin Up collection! Check 'em out...they're at Bombshell Stamps!

10 comments:

Angie said...

OMGoodness, she is quite HOT! lol! I really need to get myself some Bombshell stamps so I can play along with these challenges!

Neesey said...

That is a great card for a guy. Nice job Gabby.

Cindy Haffner said...

Gabby she is so sexy!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing card Gabby!! I love all the texture!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

WickedPixie said...

WOWZA!! Gabby that is such a cool, HOT card!! :-)Traci

Laura B said...

I love this card, it is gorgeous!

-Laura

Annie said...

Great card - fab image. Love it - thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Danni said...

Oh la la!! Great card!

Unknown said...

What a sexy little card! Thanks for creating it with us at TPE.

Bombshell Stamps said...

Wow Gabby, unbelievably beautiful card!!!