5.21.2010

Makeup 4 The Weekend #28

Hey all and Happy Friday! I'm so ready for the weekend!

As you may already know...it's Friday and that means it's time for a little challenge over at Paper Makeup Stamps blog! Today's challenge is brought to us by Dawn B.! The challenge is to make an altered notebook. I didn't have a notebook per-say...but I did have notepads. I altered it to take with me in my purse for when I get ideas...lately I've been getting some neat ideas...but then when I get home to jot it down...I forget them! Oh well...lol!

So here is my notepad made to also fit SC281. I used my non-inked set Buggy Sayings! You can find it at the Paper Makeup Stamps store here! Also used are these new AMAZING Viva Pearl Pens given to me by 2 AMAZING Ho friends...Kelli Jo and Kate! Kate sells them in her store...so if you want some...give her a holler! Here is her blog. THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS...from the bottom of my heart.

Don't forget that Paper makeup Stamps is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! Check out this post for info! Once again...GOOD LUCK!!!


12 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow this is so pretty! I saw that kit and it's killing me that I can't buy it. At least not yet. Haha!! You did a beautiful job with your card - that is a great sketch.

Hope you're well, sweetie.

Hugs,
Mel

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous notebook, Gabby!!

Kelli said...

WAHOO!!! But I can't post what came to mind, you had those for a couple hours and created THAT.... Mine are still in the pretty basket on my desk waiting for me to ball up and try em out!!!! LOL

GORGEOUS **AS ALWAYS** GABBY!!!!!

Barb said...

BEAUTIFUL work, Gabby!

Tina said...

This is just beautiful!

Christi said...

Good gosh Gabby this is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

this is gorgeous Gabby!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh i love this! And i adore how you shaded the butterfly! I'm totally stealing it! :D

Danni said...

LOVE it!! Fabulous creation!

Carma said...

I love this color combination and the butterfly is gorgeous!

AMIT said...

I liked your blog very much.

Indian Advertising Network

Christi Snow said...

oooh, so beautiful and elegant! smiles....