2.02.2008

Another panties card!

This card I made for an old friend from High School that saw my panties card on MySpace and liked it. Of course me being me...I said I'd love to make her one...so here it is! TFL!

Supplies:
CS: Creme non SU and Red Bazzill Bling
Ink: BBlack
Stamps: Meet Me At The Cafe from MFT (inside sentiment "Thanks, for making me smile" from Small Sayings SU)
Embellishments: none
Others: n/a


Post UPDATE:

I emailed my friend a picture of her panties and thought they would look better with the trim like in my previous panties card...so here is what I came up with since I couldn't find the black trim I wanted to use! Much better, right? I added thin black satin ribbon and a jeweled brad from Deja Views~Global Views.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

love these pantie cards. they are so much fun! tfs

Sonya said...

So cool. Im printing the template today :o)

Mindy said...

Oh, I so need to make one of these that says...."kiss this" on the cheek to keep on hand for the next time I need a good comeback for hubby:)

Stampin' Meg said...

These cards just totally crack me up-no pun intended!