12.15.2008

So I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by one of my HO's...Miss Hollywood Ho...you go girl...to list 4 answers to questions about me. Here we go! Hope I'm interesting...lol.

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend:
1. He is VERY patient & understanding.
2. He is a funny guy!
3. He spoils/babies me when I need it and when possible.
4. He loves me just the way I am.

4 jobs I've had:
1. cashier at a boutique (back in High School and for 2 months...lol)
2. MOM
3. WIFE...yes...that IS a job!
4. maid

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Twilight (4 times already...I know...nuts huh?)
2. Disturbia (Shia is a cutie in this one)
3. Transformers (Shia again...I know I know...I'm sick...lol)
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2. Rock of Love Charm School
3. The Soup
4. the local news

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Joani
2. my Ho's
3. blogs I subscribe to
4. my cousin Angie

4 favorite foods:
1. onion rings
2. pizza
3. Italian food in general
4. scrambled eggs with ketchup

4 places I want to visit:
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. A exotic island (Fiji maybe)
4. Italy

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Losing weight
2. my kids turning 1 year older
3. Hopefully being picked up on a DT
4. Growing & working on myself <---what she said!!!

4 people I tag (not in any particular order):
1. Joani
2. Joy
3. Nic
4. Julie

Have fun gals!!

POST EDIT: UGH...I hope you guys come on here to know you've been tagged. I'm trying to leave you a comment...but can't see the word verifications!!!!! It's madness!!!! :'(

No comments: