9.21.2007

Card for Anne

As I had mentioned before in a previous post, about a young lady by the name of Anne who is suffering a battle with bone cancer and isn't motivated to continue her chemo theraphy. Well I finished my card I'm sending off to her. I was stuck as what to say or what to make as I didn't want to make a "sympathy" card...I want to motivate her, not make her feel as though she's gone. Anyways, I decided to use this beautiful poem I found on a card made on SCS. It says:

What Cancer Cannot Do
It cannot cripple.....LOVE
It canot shatter.....HOPE
It cannot corrode.....FAITH
It cannot destroy.....PEACE
It cannot kill.....FRIENDSHIP
It cannot suppress.....MEMORIES
It cannot silence.....COURAGE
It cannot invade the.....SOUL
It cannot steal.....ETERNAL LIFE
It cannot conquer the.....SPIRIT
It cannot make YOU give up on LIVING!

Hopefully you that follow my blog will take some time out and make a card that can possible make a difference. I know there are tons of people out there who are in need of more, and if I could help them all I would, but I guess one step at a time. Wait until I become President.....:)

Supplies used:
Bashful Blue & Summer Sun cardstock from SU
Bon Bon DP from Marcella by K.
AwarenessBella from StampaBella
Lg. Prima flower
Mega circle punch by Marvy

3 comments:

Maria said...

Gabby, this is an awesome card. Perfect! I love the sayings. . .so poetic and encouraging. Great job!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Gabby
I will be first in line to vote for you!
Love you kid
Toddles
Kathy

Sonya said...

She will without a doubt love that card. I am going to start on making her one aswell.

Sonya