(details on this card is under Julian MacMahon didn't let me go to sleep!)
1. I started with a simple 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 square using kraft paper and cut it in half from corner to corner.
2. Next, if you have a punch square, this is what you will be using to make your inside corner. I used my 3/4 inch square punch (you can use any size depending on what size "indent" you want your corner).
4. This is what you should have now. (do that with all your other pieces if you have patience...or go to #5)
5. Since I just don't have patience, what I did with the rest of my pieces I was using for my project, I did all pieces left all together using my "snips" scissors.
6. Use the first photo corner made as a guide where to "snip".
7. You are done!!! Now you can "embellish" your corners any way you like. For the card at the top of the page, I distressed the sides and pierced some holes.
Hope you've enjoyed the tutorial!