12.26.2007

Stuff I made during my away time

Ok, so I told a white lie...I guess I wasn't really tired of Christmas stuff. Here are some things I made while I was away.
I made these paint cans for the boys who were receiving gifts from us. Inside I added a baggie of Snowman Soup and some $$$! We found it hard to just buy toys that were gonna be used once and then thrown to the pile, so hubby decided we'd let them chose what THEY wanted and just gave $$$ instead. It was more time consuming, but well worth it.

Supplies:
CS: BBlue & WWhite
Ink: BBlue, SSky, & BBlack
Stamps: It's Snow Time, Scribbles Alpha, & Giving & Receiving
Embellishments: Snowflake brad, satin ribbon, & fibers
Others: ModPodge, glitter, giga scalloped punch, & glue gun

These were made for the girls...same stuff inside! I made these different from each other because I was running out of basic black in!!! Yikes!!! Then when I was done I found my new pad I had ordered...lol.

Supplies:
CS: Dashing DP & Neutral (beige)
Ink: BBlack & RRed
Stamps: Scribbles Alpha, & Giving & Receiving
Embellishments: Satin ribbon, & fibers
Others: ModPodge, giga scalloped punch, & glue gun
This baggie was made for my mail carrier who is just a sweet heart and never gives me dirty looks when I receive heavy packages! YIKES! Well, if he does, he never does it in front of my face...lol. The grubby tag smells so god I wish we all had smell-a-vision!!!
Supplies:
CS: WWasabi, WWhite, & Dashing DP
Ink: OOlive, CChip, RRed, & SSun
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, & Christmas Cards (by Autumn Leaves)
Embellishments: Satin ribbon, & double stitched ribbon
Others: Slot punch & grubby tag

This is a gift I wrapped for my mom using this great DP from SU called Dashing! I also used some Primas I hadn't used in a while. The tag was punched from a larger grubby tag. I had to make something to the size of the package!
Now this gable box was made for my little nephew Jude. He's only 8 months old, so we didn't want to get him any toys...so Oscar and I chose these CUTE T's we saw at Target that had some funny saying in the front. 1 said "Ladies Man", the other "I Do My Own Stunts", and the last one, and MY fave..."I Still Live With My Parents!" Isn't that a riot!!!??? I got the ribbon idea on SCS of course!

Supplies:
CS: OOlive, CChip, VVanilla, & Dashing DP
Ink: OOlive, CChip, & Prismacolor markers
Stamps: Giving & Receiving
Embellishments: Wired ribbon
Others: Gable box

This card was made for SCS challenges SC155 & CC145. I wanted to combine 2 challenges in 1
since I hadn't done neither in a while.
Supplies:
CS: EEggplant, WWasabi, SSaffron, & VVanilla
Ink: EEggplant & SSaffron
Stamps: Priceless
Embellishments: brads & hardware
Others: D'vine Swirls CBF, CB, scalloped punch, & circle punch

P.S. Like the new "studio" set up? I was a bit bored of just buttons, so I threw in one of my acrylic blocks and a clear bracelet...lol.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow Gabby - you sure were busy!! I love the paint cans - great gift idea for the kids who have everything!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh wow- Gabby- your gifts are soooo pretty-I wouldn't open any of them up!

Joani McDonald said...

You sure have been busy. While I sit here sipping egg nog you've been on the ball! ;-)
I better get to work.
Hugs,
Joani

Maria said...

Wow, pretty projects Gabby. Looks like you were hard at work during Christmas time. I love those pails..I have never made one. Your pail is inspiring. Great job. I love all your projects!

Maria