4.04.2008

Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

Ok...I'm such a dork...but I was listening to TLC. LOL! Anywho...I made 6 of these babies for a swap I'm in at SCS that calls for and "interactive" card so I chose to use the waterfall techie! I used RubberNecker stamps for this one as I thought it would go PERFECT with this technique. I hadn't made a waterfall card in a while, so I had to add some of that lubrication oil on the ol' rust bucket (my head of techies) and put it to action! I can't wait for my Scor-Pal to come once my pusher AKA Joani places my order...lol. It's so much easier than to be moving the paper up and down the trimmer I use to score...UGH! Anywho...whatcha think?

Supplies:
CS: BBlack, RRose, & WWhite
Ink: BBlack & Prismacolor markers
Stamps: Cocktails (?) from RubberNecker
Embellishments: ribbon & pink bling
Others: Spots & Dots CB folder & slot (?) punch


3 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Gabby, I love that card! I for the life of me can NOT make one of those cards. Great job!
Hugs,
Joani aka your "dealer" :)

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

ooohh!!!! I love the card gabby! Those images are perfect for a waterfall card!

Laura Jean

mlandrum said...

OOOOHhhh! Gabby it's fabulous!!!