4.23.2008

Sorry for the gap...

...I've just been super busy with this and that, that I am now finally having SOME breathing time before it gets crazy again soon since we're getting new carpet put in early May. I hate thinking of everything I have to put away from just my craft room ALONE!!! I'm gonna go crazy...but I'll have new carpet to drop CS or ribbon or punches...etc...on! LMBO!

Anywho...continuing with the Bella kits...this is my next favorite. I love how a button was included as the embellishments because as some may know...I have a button fetish!!! I LOVE BUTTONS!!! I have SOOO many that I hog them enough to not use them on my cards...lol. Isn't that just sick? Anywho...this Bella was colored in using my Prismacolor markers that I just LOVE...but HATE how they color on SU's WWhite CS! As you can see...there are visible "streaks" on her dress...UGH....but oh well...I still love it! LOL!


1 comment:

Sonya said...

I have got to get some Bellas..they are so adorable! another great card Gabby!!