4.05.2008

What stamps resemble YOU?

Well this one here from Rubber Romance resembles me...all except she's missing the double chin and the lip piercing...lol. This was made for a "What Stamp Resembles You" swap over at SCS. I purchased about 4 stamps that I thought "resembled" me...but this one really captures me! Hey...even the sentiment says lots about me! NO...I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!!! But I do like some good cocktails to chill-ax. So, is there a stamp that resembles you? I would LOVE to see. I know...I've seen your pictures for those that have them on their profiles...but I would love to see if there's a stamp out there that screams..."OMG...THIS IS ME!" If you do have one...let me know, I would love to check it out! *smiles*
Supplies:
CS: BBlack, TThyme, RRust, & White NON SU/DP is from digital pack
Ink: BBlack & Prismacolor Markers
Stamps: April Martini Girl from Rubber Romance & sentiments from Rubber Necker
Embellishments: jewel & dew drops
Others: faux photo corners

No comments: