4.12.2008

Wine Time With Bella

Hi ya'll...I made this card using a kit I received from a swap I joined on SCS. I LOVE the whole kit sent! This is my fave of all...even though all other kits were pretty col to play with. I'll post another Bella Kit card I made tomorrow night and the next all in order of "like"! *wink* I added a few of my stuff though...I added a little ribbon and the red CS to set it perfect. And just check out the CUTEST charm that came with the kit!!! Whatcha think?



Supplies:
CS: Textured White base (unknown), RRed, DP (unknown), & White
Ink: Prismacolor Markers
Stamps: WinoBella
Embellishments: Wine charm, sheer red ribbon, & black polka dot ribbon
Others: N/A


4 comments:

Sonya said...

That charm really finishes it off..well done as always Gabby!!

Nicola said...

I love the little charm. Very cute. I am taking note of all these cool bella cards you are making so I can use some of the images you sent me. I'm very excited.

Hugs
Nic

kathleenh said...

Supah cute! That charm is the best! I love how you put this all together Gabby!

Tammy said...

This ones my favorite too. Very cool colors ...so vivacious!