8.18.2009

Voodoo you like to try a sketch?

Hello ya'll and Happy One Day Before Hump Day! I like Wednesdays...lol...it means the weekend is creeping up! Yes...I need my weekends! Weekends are MY days...especially Sundays! Anywho...
I made this card...I'm NOT too happy with it...but I was kinda tired and sleepy when I made it. I can't nap so I decided to go ahead and work on it! I made it for Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenges. I like using sketches...especially when they're not my norm...lol. This sketch was pretty easy to follow...only I wish I had more energy in me to make it WOW! But I'll try again! Check out Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketches and join along!

For this card I used another Melyssa's (with a Y) digi image! Man does this gal not only have AMAZING talent...but her digi images are fantastic!!! Check them out...I know you'll pick up a few...or leave making a mental wishlist! ;) I know I have my wishlist and it's pretty full! I'm really enjoying digi stamps!

Ok...see you next time around...hopefully I can take a catnap...*yawn*

Speaking of cats...lol...I think Bubba has the right idea! Just check him out trying to get me off the computer so I can nap nap with him...lol...awwww!

Markers used:
Supplies:
CS/DP: CCaribbean, BBlack, White GP CS, Textured Blue, & unknown DP
Ink: BBlack & Copics
Stamps: Whimsie Doodles Digi & TGF Never Neverland
Embellishments: stitched ribbon & pin
Others: tab corner punch



Hugs,

5 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

I think you did a great job on this card Gabby! I love the colors you used on the image :)

Melissa Craig said...

I think it's cute! Let me know when you have your final or just link this one.

Melissa Craig said...

Thanks for linking Gabby! I'm glad you played along again with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melyssa said...

Eeeeek I'm so glad to see back Gabby!! Your Voodoo is adorable and your colouring is DEVINE!!

hugs
Melyssa

~*Joni said...

Gabby! This is awesome! I am always afraid to use the voodoo line as I fear I'll do it more harm. LOL! This is so wonderful, your take on the sketch is the bomb diggity. Love it!