8.22.2009

Wow...2 days in a row! Happy Saturday!

Don't get so use to it LMBO! Naw...I guess I've just had a couple good days to stamp AND do my chores! :D It's a good feeling...helps me get over some ugly difficulties I'm still going through regarding my dad. I wont get into it...but it's ugly!
Anywho...moving on! I made this card here thanks to 2 things...the SCS newsletter with the wiper card tutorial AND The Digi Shack's Thursday challenge. The challenge was to take a bag in Kharlie Bug's Etsy shop (she's also the owner to the Digi Shack...hence her challenge) and get inspired. As soon as I saw one of 2 bags I drew inspiration from...I knew I wanted to use a stamp set I knew I had to get for another reason other than because LV liked it. That bag is so me! I know most of you who know me knows why! ;)

Ok...so I'll make this one short...lots to do today! I'll see you soon! Oh...and if you likey a bag in the Etsy shop...you should play along...you have until the 26th midnight! The prize is a great one...if you're the kind of "purse-on" that likes to stamp and craft etc...then you'll really "tote-ally" fall for this challenge! ;) Ok I know...speading the cheese! :P








markers used:
Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, GGrey, PPirrouette, & WWhite
Ink: BBlack, GGrey, & Antique Linen
Stamps: Just Jawing & Skulls from TAC (forgot the name)
Embellishments: BBlack ribbon, pink sating ribbon, & bling
Others: Giga scalloped punch
Hugs,

8 comments:

Angie said...

This card is wonderful, I love it! I got this stamp set too, but haven't really used it. It looks so good with gray and pink! It's absolutely wonderful to see you creating again. I missed your posts! Have a happy weekend.

Kharlie Bug said...

Holy Cuteness batman! This is fabulous and it soooo goes this the bag. Great job and thanks for playing along :D

Melissa Craig said...

LOL - OMGoodness Gabby!! This is just way cute! I gotta work on my entry cuz I'm totally lovin' her Kharlie bags. I want one. This card is way fab and so Gabby. Nice job, hun.

I'll pass on LV's message when he gets home. *snicker*

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card Gabby!! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet and adorable.

Lori said...

WOW! This is totally cool! Great job!

~*Joni said...

WOW! What a perfect interpretation of the bag Gabby!! I love it - it looks like it belongs in it as a gift. :D The colors are just fabulous, that skeleton is so sassy and perfect for your layout. LOVE IT!!

Tricia said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! How did you make this card? It is cool! Where do I find the directions?