2.12.2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

Hey there everyone! It's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! You'll adore the new freebies Jodie has for you! But wait...not only is there TWO freebies...but she's also having a special too! Between Feb 8th - Feb 15th there is a Valentine’s discount of 10 % on your full order! Just enter the code 1F370626 at checkout! How cool is that? Free stamps AND a discount? Awesome right?

Here is my card I made to show you and maybe inspire you to shop Bugaboo Stamps. I used this weeks freebie Rainy Day Bear. I colored it in on a rainy day...so I was inspired by the rain...lol. Anywho...go check them out! If it's not there yet...keep checking back!

The stamp set I used for the rainbow etc...was a gift from my friend Nicola. Visit her sometime! She has some pretty cool projects that range from stamping...to SEWING! :O She rocks at that!

Have a great weekend and may you have a FANTASTICAL Valentine's Day. I'll be spending it at either home or at my MIL's...depends if Oscar will be working on Sunday or not.

Oh and DUH...I forgot to mention this was made using JUG's current sketch. I'm not submitting it because I'll already be late...but I really liked the sketch that I had to use it on a "hands on" project. ;)

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. TFS.

Tammy Miller said...

great card thanks for playing!

Rae Anne said...

The sentiment is perfect - You framed it really well! Too-too cute!

WickedPixie said...

This is so cute! Love your layout here! :-)Traci