2.13.2010

Go For The Gold Challenge at Bugaboo!

Hey all and Happy Saturday! It's happy because I'm auto posting as I just lay in bed and spend quality time with the kids. They keep complaining I haven't spent enough time with them lately so I'm dedicating this weekend to them. We're gonna have a coloring session though and stamp a bit...but NO COMPUTER TIME! Maybe complete some chores around the house as well...and care for a sick baby. She has another cold thanks to our strange weather! It's a good thing actually...staying off the computer today...but not all for great reasons though.!

Anywho...today Bugaboo is challenging YOU to make a card or project inspired by the Winter Olympics! Of course your projects don't have to be Winter Olympic themed...but instead just by being someones cheerleader and cheering them on to "Go for the Gold"! Can be someone with a new job, maybe just married...anything that cheers someone or something on!

I actually took it literal and made this treat holder. What athlete doesn't need some kind of snack bar...mostly energy ones right? So this Cupie Baby here is cheering on the athletes competing...don't matter where they're from...but he IS partial to his U.S. of A! LOL! You go baby!

Well I wont keep you! Head on over to the Bugaboo blog Catch the Bug challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team has to show you! Remember...GO FOR THE GOLD!



5 comments:

Rae Anne said...

I love the little sign you made for the baby to hold! You're always so clever Gabby! MWAH!

gobeagirl said...

Ok Gabby, this is just too cute. You have colored this little one to perfection. Love it. Happy V Day, Lisa g

Mary Ski said...

I love your card. Cupie Baby is sooo cute. I also like the rockin Cat. I am a cat person too. purrfectsentiments.blogspot

Jodie Mackrell said...

Fabulous job Gabby! Great colring on this and I love the flag idea!

sgc said...

Gabby--this is really cute! Love the flag.