11.12.2007

Jason's Dome Card

So after seeing Jason's (I Made This) dome card, I thought I would try to replicate it without a tutorial, which I know he doesn't want to share *wink*! :P But being that I'm always trying to "analyze" things, I decided I'd give it a shot! I know mine isn't great like his, but who was I to pass up the chance to try it! LOL! Here is his card I loved! Ok, since I'm "plugging" his blog, why not check out his wifes! She does beautiful work...he's just the twisted opposite of her, in a good way though! Check out Kelly's blog!

Supplies:
CS: Glorious Green, SU DP, & Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree & Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Garden Gree
Others: Paper Piercer, Circle & Oval Coluzzle, & StampLiner (like Stampamajig)

4 comments:

Admin said...

that's awesome i love it, always nice to inspire you know *wink* thanks for the heads up! Awesome card

Andrea, said...

Great card love the shape of it

ktstamps said...

Great card and great picture of your niece! I am one of your Siterhood players, :), and I am adding you to my SBS list. kt

Sonya said...

Awesome card.. Need a tut though:o)