11.05.2007

Try a new technique challenge at SCS

This is a card, well, pocket card, I made for this specific challenge. It's challenge TLC141 and you can see it here! I also made it for a swap in my MSN group that calls for coffee or tea! So I guess I killed 2 birds with a stone! I kinda think I killed it though using so many punches, but all in all, I think I like it. Coming out of a depressed funk, this was the best I can come up with. Hope later is better. :P

Supplies:
CS: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, & DP from Target (I can't recall the vendor, but I have an inkling it's Autumn Leaves)
Stamps: Like It A Latte
Ink: Close To Cocoa & Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon
Others: Swirl Flowers? Cuttlebug folder, Mega circle scalloped punch, SU scalloped punch, Tab punch, Crop-A-Dile punch, & paper piercer

No comments: