11.15.2009

Blog Candy Winner and a Couple Awards

First I want to apologize for not posting since Thursday. I've been having some really bad headaches and haven't really had the strength to create. Soon though because I am planning a week of New Moon! I'm crossing my fingers to feel better to pull that one off. Ok...now onto the blog candy winner!

CONGRATS TO (true) COMMENT #34! Roberta!
Roberta said...

ONE?? Geez, Gabby, that's not fair.
I'll go with TWO instead.
There was a card that you made last year.. a POP card with canvas and a skull that I loved, and the Geisha Anya from just after Christmas. I don't usually like elongated cards, but that one impressed me enough that I was tempted to cave an buy an Anya. ;)

So YES Roberta...contact me with your addy so I can send this candy off to you! Congrats!!!

I said "true" comment because a couple commenters made a double post...so I didn't count those doubles. Thanks so much for participating in my 100 followers blog candy! It's nice to read what you guys like. I can't believe Nicola STILL had my Nefertiti card I made her eons ago! You rock Nic!!! This is the card! I must say that I'm very proud of it! It's the iris fold technique.


Ok...now on to some awards!

I want to thank my girl Traci AKA WickedPixie for awarding me this! I love the sentiment behind it! I am deeply touched by receiving it! Thank you Traci! {{HUGS}} Now I want to pass it on to the person that came to the top of my mind when I read the sentiment...Joni. It reflects her very well.

"This award is bestowed onto blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes cut, even more friendships are propagated. When you receive this award, you have to pass it on to six bloggers, so here goes! I chose these ladies as I am uber inspired by them and am glad to have become friends with them through blogging!"


This next award was given to me by Rhonda! It's a "good luck and good fortune" award. Thanks Rhonda...I really needed this award! I plan on adding it to my blog in hopes it does bring me good luck and good fortune. Thank you! BTW...he looks so much like my Bubba...my fat boy fur baby!

I would like to pass this on to 5 rad people!
Joani
Keersten
Nicola
Julie
Sheri


3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gabby, thanks so much for the award!! I hope you feel better soon!! I have been getting tons of Migraines lately too and they are no fun!! (((hugs)))

gobeagirl said...

Hi Gabby, I am sorry that you have been getting headaches this week. My family has been getting them also and we took Friday off to stay in bed...Has to be a light touch of the flu I think..Get better soon. Congrats! On both awards, you so deserve both..I love you blog and all of your pics and music that go with it. You are one talented lady and deserve all the sunshine the world over....Have a super Sunday. Lisa G

Julie Temple said...

Sorry I am so slow getting a Thank You posted here, Girl! Hope those headaches are going away! Thanks so much for the great award! I will post it proudly!

Hugs,
Julie