11.23.2009

Happy Monday

Hey all...and Happy Monday! Just a few days away from Thanksgiving huh? God I am so not looking forward to that! BUT I am thankful for lots of things...so I'm putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it. I know my mom wouldn't want to see me crying so I wont upset her!

Today I wanna show you a card I had been meaning to post for a while not. It's such an awesome set by both Kristin Bueter and Tammy Hershberger (sentiments). I won this oh so cool and exclusive digi set for participating in a special challenge at JUGs. It's sooo cool! It has this cute lamp post and some very sweet sentiments!

It didn't quite come out like I had envisioned it...but it's pretty close. I tried to make it look like a view to a Christmas tree from the street. I'll do better next time Kristin! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by...I know...*GASP* Gabby doesn't have much blah blah today...well I'm just not feeling too well. I think I'm about to catch a cold...youch! Make sure to join me tomorrow though for my LAST installment with Tuesday Morning Sketches! It was a fun run...thanks Mel!

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! It totally looks like a view from the street. This is GORGEOUS Gabby! I haven't played with that set (lamppost) either, it's beautiful, tho.

WickedPixie said...

Gabby!! Your comment box is different! I can say Hi now!! I really like the card you did! Love the texture and that lamppost outside of the window!! :-)Traci

Anonymous said...

One very cool card!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

THis is beautiful Gabby! The tree looks gorgeous!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh wow. Shame on me for not noticing that you used my digi set before now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the lamp post and sentiment! I totally got that the frame around the tree was like a view looking in from the street where the lamp post is proudly adhered! I LOVE that idea! This is simply stunning, Gabby! I'm so glad you made use of it.

I hope your Thanksgiving went better than expected considering how you were feeling when you typed this post. I'm sure your mother is one proud angel watching over you ♥