11.10.2009

Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop! All My Single Layers...you know you wanna sing it! ;)

What is up people? Welcome to another week of Bombshell hoppin'! This week's challenge was a hard one for me as you may all know me as layer lady...embellishment expert (NOT)...add-on Annie...etc...LMBO! I do have to say that once I finished the card...I was not a happy Gabby! BUT...this single layer grew on me! :D After looking at it sitting here on my desk...with puppy dog eyes...I said how can I not! Doesn't it look like the birds are either adding to the ribbon above...or if they've been naughty...stealing a piece of the ribbon above? LOL! I say they've been nice though. They're actually helping me finish up the ribbon. ;)

Anywho...this is my card! Yes...it is ONE layer!!! *GASP* I used this YouTube video to create the double embossing.

Make sure to hop along with the other Bombshell Hotties! I bet they have some eye candy!

Angela

Kathi

Ms. November - Mary G.

Gabby

Miss Magoo

Lyss

Kas







13 comments:

Darsana said...

I'm not wild about single layer cards either, but I think you did a great job with the texture and that makes a lot of difference. Good job with this challenge.

Sheri Gilson said...

Great CAS card Gabby!! These are hard for me too!! I love the texture you added!!

Mary G. said...

Great card! Love how you CBd the base card!

Shaz said...

Wow Gabby! This card is fabulous so lush with out the layers**it a Miracle** lol

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

great card....so much in so little!!!!!!!!!

Kas said...

BEAUTIFUL !!

Erin said...

Wow. Just wow. You have left me speechless... I can't wait to try the double embossing technique. Fantastic job as always :-)

Bombshell Stamps said...

Boy have you been a busy bee! I love the Bombshell card, but I also love everything on your blog! Beautiful stuff Gabby!

Kathi said...

Fantastic job with the single layer challenge. I think the birds are bringing the ribbon to your house for the holidays.

The double embossing technique adds so much.

Alyssa S said...

How cute! This totally reminds me of the birds helping Cinderella make her ball gown LOL Great job on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

I´ve been surprised all of yours one layer cards, and this one isn`t the least.. I love it <3

Vicki G said...

Simply Gorgeous Gabby!

Renee Drew said...

Nice shading on the banner, Gabby. Gave it more of a 3-D look.