3.06.2010

Bugaboo "Go Green" blog hop winner!

Quick post...just wanted to announce the winner of the single digi from Bugaboo Stamps from the blog hop! Wasn't it a fun hop? I bet you found some new cuties or funnies you wanna own? Yeah...I know! LOL! K...so here is the winner!

Congrats Jeri!
~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card!!! Loving your blog background theme also!!




You've won one digi just for landing on my spot for the hop...lol! Enjoy! Contact me ASAP because come March 10th...I will no longer have internet for a couple of months...so let me know which single digi you would like so I can contact the DT coordinator to have arrangement to have your digi to you! If you haven't checked out the cute and funny digi's from Bugaboo...go here! Thanks for visiting my blog everyone! Hope to see you back soon!

No comments: