1.15.2009

Bookatrix!!!

WOW...I have not made one of these in a LONG time! I even forgot when was the last time I made one! LOL! These were all the rage back when I got my board, by the European. I saw beautiful creations being made and fell in love with the board and bought one on eBay! I don't make these as traditional as they're suppose to be...but I do add my own flair...lol. Here I made a wedding one just for fun...to get me back into using my "dusty" stuff. See...I told you I'm sticking with that resolution! ;) I'm not too happy with it...but it'll do I guess...lol.

Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, unknown vendor DP, C2Cocoa, & VVanilla
Ink: BBlack
Stamps: Wedding/Marriage by Inkadinkado
Embellishments: paper flowers from various vendors, flat back pearls, chocolate ribbon, & VVanilla ribbon
Others: Bookatrix board, Giga scalloped punch, Mega circle punch, 1 1/8 & 1 3/4 circle punch

Hugs,
Gabby

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

So beautiful! I love it Gabby!! Are you going to post a tutorial??

I'm heading out to lunch with my kids and a friend, but Joni and I are cooking up something that we want you to share in, so I'll email you later!!

Anonymous said...

Gabby,
I love the the book. So nice.
hugs,
michele

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhhh this is gorgeous, Gabby!!!

Joani McDonald said...

I've seen these before and they are nothing like this! I so need to learn how to make these! Be my teacher!
I wish we lived closer, we would either get too much done or nothing at all!
Hugs,
Joani