1.24.2009

Team Jacob? No way! Really?

Ha...I'm 99% Team Edward...so 1% of my heart belongs to Jacob! YES...my heart went out to him thru all the heartache he put himself into...but I'm still an Edward girl. I don't care if he freezes me to death or bites my feathered pillows and leaves me all bruised! *wink* I still had to give it up to Jacob. Plus...LV made me since she's doing Team Edward cards for my swap I'm hosting over at SCS. We wanted to keep it Swiss between the both of us! LOL! So what do you think? Do you think I captured the moment when he tells Bella in Eclipse that...and I quote, "The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an Eclipse." what a perfect quote right? The sky was brayered and sponged and the moon and eclipse were made using punched Post It's. First I masked the moon to sponge (after first light brayer) and then I used the negative for the eclipse. Do you think I made a good take on the quote? Oh...and surprise surprise...I DIDN'T USE PRISMAS!!! *GASP* No...you don't have to re-read it...I didn't use Prismas!!! LOL! Sentiment (or quote...duh) is printed.


Supplies:
CS/DP: CChip, SSky, PPoint, VVanilla, & Bright White
Ink: BBlack, SSky, BBreeze, NQNavy, & CChip
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes & Paw by Rubber Stampede
Embellishments: brads
Other: CB Script folder, brayer, & circle punch


Hugs,
Gabby

6 comments:

Joy said...

this is fabboooooo gabby!

Barb said...

I love, love, love what you did here & you've given me an idea. Your eclipse is so well done.

Anonymous said...

kick ass as always!!love it!

Covered In Crafts said...

Very cool idea! I love the coloring.

Melissa Craig said...

You know I'm in the Jacob fan club!! I love this Gabby!!!

Lorraine said...

This is just great Gabby! Love it! I'm catching up on my reader. I've missed you! I'm coming to cal in March. maybe we can meet for a little bit!