2.21.2009

Happy Saturday!

Hi ya'll! Happy Saturday! I am super exhausted from so much going on here in Gabby Land! I have so much to finish and so little time...BUT I'm getting there! Out of 20 things I had to get done...I'm down to only needing to finish 8!!!

Here I wanted to show you this card (in a set of 6) I made for a swap hosted by a fellow Ho...Mcfadden on SCS! Her swap calls to use 2 or more Gina K. stamp sets (images) on your cards. Well...after having DOZENS of ideas out of 22 sets I own from Gina K...I came up with this one! I absolutely LOVE IT and I'm glad I decided to do this one instead of the one I had officially chosen. It took me some time to color...but in the end...I was super happy! What do you think?

Stay tuned later on tonight when I announce the winner of the Saturday Challenge! I wish more of you would have joined...but it's ok...maybe next time?


Prismacolor Markers used:

Supplies:
CS/DP: OOlive, C2Cocoa, & Bright White
Ink: BBlack & Prismas
Stamps: Autumn Leaves & Take Flight
Embellishments: N/A
Others: Top Note die & edge distresses from SU



Hugs,
Gabby

3 comments:

Nicola said...

lovely card hun. I love the way the butterfly looks like it's gonna fly right off of the card.

Hugs
Nic

~*Joni said...

Gabby! That butterfly looks so pretty and realistic! I love the color combo on this card, I also love distressed edges, it camouflages my cards when my blades are dull. LOL! Yours of course is intentional and so well done. Bravo Fabby!

Donna Baker said...

what a lovely card! great combination of sets too