2.12.2009

There She Goes ATC's!

So I said a while back I was in a ATC swap on SCS right? And I showed you the ATC for my first spot...Starbucks obsessed? Remember? Well...I FINALLY came up with my second spot. Since I had lost my stamping bug...I couldn't think of ANYTHING to create...and it hit me like a Mack truck...that's when I KNEW my stamping bug came back (I gave my muse a vaca)! I had been sitting just looking at my TSG sets I have and I saw it!!! My vision was like a choir of angels...lol...no kidding!!! I was even amazed after I got done coloring that even after a lost bug mode...I came back with a vengance. NOW...I'm not saying that this is my best coloring...BUT DAYUM I love how the coloring came out! Look at the wood post...it looks like the mailbox is giving off a shadow! I even love the color combo I used! Anywho...I'll let the air out of my head and bring it back down to size...lol. But what do you think? Oh duh...all the tooting of the horn and I didn't mention the one thing that made me burst at the seams with pride...you know the hearts that come with this set? Well...I turned them into CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!! I even used Chocolate Bliss scented embossing powder by gelatins!!! I know...it's no big deal right? But to me it was a genious idea! LOL!

POST EDIT: Still 101 fever mark this morning...but I am NOT gonna let it distract me. I have so much to do with so little time to do it...so I'll be off and on and will have a late post to showcase an LV project I'm working on made with an AWESOME little stamp! TOO FREAKIN' CUTE FOR WORDS I must add...so come back later on to check it out and where you can get it (and more ;) ) Back to my tea and cool towel presses.


Prismacolor Markers used:

Supplies:
CS/DP: CChip, C2Cocoa, RHRed, & VVanilla
Ink: BBlack & Prismas
Stamps: There She Goes Special Delivery
Embellishments: chocolate satin ribbon
Others: scented embossing powder, dimensionals & circle punches
Hugs,
Gabby

2 comments:

Velta said...

Gabs...Your are right Dayum This is GOOD!!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so sweet!!