3.23.2009

Monday....*thud*

Yes...that's how Monday's make me feel! I am so not a Monday morning person...lol. Well yesterday was a bad day to do what I had to do...clean our backyard...as it was raining and OH SO WINDY! OH MY GOODNESS! So what I did was that for a little while...I stamped and made 3 cards and then I just plopped onto the couch with the kids to watch Twilight for the upth-teen time! I really lost count how much we've seen it...lol...so I just gave up on counting! I'll give it a break for a week now so I wont lose interest.

Anywho...here I wanted to show you this card I made last week when the splint came off for a new bud of LV's on Team Jonas. LV picked the colors and DP...I just did the coloring and laying out. She was too "busy" to do anything herself but pick! UGH! Yeah right you were busy! LOL! Anywho...whatcha think? Cute huh if I say so myself!



Prismacolor Markers used:

Supplies:
CS/DP: BBlack, RHRed, Bright White, & Rockabilly DP from SU
Ink: BBlack & Prismas
Stamps: Rockstar Anya & You Rock Amuse
Embellishments: red double sided ribbon from Flourish & Prima flower jewel centers
Others: gel pen, chunky glitter glue, scalloped circle, 1 3/8 circle, & 1 1/2 circle punch(es)

Hugs,
Gabby

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This ROCKS Gabby!! I love it, I love the colors. I now have 24 colors!! Are you proud? *she grins wide*

Sarah said...

I love her! And the DP and layout out that you did are great!