3.27.2009

Oh....sweet child o' mine!

Singing along? Good! LOL! Here I used this Ian AND Anya to morph into Axl Rose of Guns N Roses. This is a card I made for Club Anya's Rockin' Rebel challenge! If you haven't seen the gallery...OMG you are missing out on some drool worthy rockers! Check them out!

I'll keep this one short as I'm getting the house ready and clean because since my dad turned 87 on Tuesday the 24th...we're gonna have a little party for him tomorrow AND on Sunday.

I'm also prepping for a There She Goes BLOG HOP to sneak peek the new releases that are coming out to the public on April 1st...and it's NOT A JOKE! LOL! Sooooo...hope to see you hoping along! The blog hop goes LIVE at midnight EST Saturday the 28th! It's a release you don't want to miss!

Prismacolor Markers used:

Supplies:
CS/DP: Cool Carribean (I think...it's was in my "scraps"), CChip, WWasabi, Bright White, & Rockstar DP
Ink: BBlack & Prismas
Stamps: Hello Ian, Hello Anya, & Pupstar
Embellishments: Lables 2 Nesites
Others: Diamond Glaze & pop dots

Hugs,
Gabby

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Love Axl! OMGoodness - the amazing amount of imagination and talent that goes into turning sweet little Ian into a bad boy rocker like Axl! WOW!!!

Melissa Craig said...

I looked again... you turned sweet little Anya into bad boy rocker. How do you do it! I am such a boxed thinker!