4.14.2009

It's There She Goes Tuesday once again!

And here is another card made with There She Goes April release stamp set Tweeterpated! This time I chose to go with a CAS card. It was hard for me not to add more stuff to it...but I have to bring myself to making these cards...not only are the simpler to make...but it makes a card more elegant looking and not so cluttered and busy like I'm used to...lol. This set is too cute because it's so versatile... Whatcha think?

I know...another short post. I'm just so brain cluttered that I really can't think! Let me do some brain Spring cleaning and you'll once again have my crazy posts...lol!

Supplies:
CS/DP: WWhite, Bazzil Bling Hot Pink & Summer Yellow (I name my own colors when I don't know the actual colors...lol!
Ink: RRose & SSaffron
Stamps: Tweeterpated
Embellishments: SU ribbon
Others: Spica Glitter pen clear

Hugs,
Gabby

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love the ribbon border!

~*Joni said...

This is fabulous Gabby! I love the simplicity of it, so clean and fresh. And btw, I don't think you clutter up your cards my dear. I think you do so well with embellishing that it makes me nauseous. lol!! How's that for a compliment?!?! Oh, and if you are Spring brain cleaning, send me your junk. I'd love your thoughts so I could create works of art like you. ;)

WickedPixie said...

Lovely card (although I love your NON-CAS cards too! They are fantastic!) BTW, I love how your blog looks. When I get here I go "oh, yes, this is a happy place to be!" I need to learn how to alter mine from the standard! :-) Traci

Melissa Craig said...

Gabby I love this! I love clean and simple yet makes a statement! You nailed it once again.