10.05.2007

10/06~National Cardmaking Day!

What will you be doing tomorrow to celebrate OUR day?

I'll be making cards of course! I'm having a few ladies over for a class (and hopefully some sales, but I wont use that to take advantage of it of course!) and then after they're gone, I'll be working with LV (my 11 yr. old DD)...that's if she doesn't blow me off for Ryan's football game (her "boyfriend"). I'm kind of on the fence about that one, make cards or go to Ryan's football game...lol. I think cardmaking outweighs the football game, but his mom is very sweet. Hopefully we can all sit together (at least in spirit with each other) and make cards!

A bit about the Cardmaking day and a Thank You from Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! would like to thank all of you for your dedication and hard work in planning and preparing your World Card Making Day events. We are proud to announce that we have events taking place in all 50 states of the United States as well as in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Japan, and Germany (thanks to our demonstrators in the US Military).
As you hold your events this week, and especially on October 6th, the official World Card Making Day, Stampin' Up! would like to wish you the best of luck and thank you for your participation. We look forward to hearing about the success of your World Card Making Day events!

Happy Stamping!

The team at Stampin' Up!

To find out more details, go HERE! (sorry I'm posting this late, I've just been a busy bee to have added this a couple of days ago)

So with that said, go and have yourself a fun cardmaking day!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Happy National Cardmaking Day!

Looks like we'll all be sitting around making cards! Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to get started!

Maria