10.20.2007

Some more project reduce scraps.....

I realy like this DP! I don't even know who makes it, all I remember is tha it was in a stack of DP I won on eBay a while back! I only found a small piece of this DP and wish I could have had more...lol. Yeah, so I can keep more scraps huh? This is yet another set I hadn't used...bad Gabby! I seriously need to get on track with using all the stamps I have. I wanted the stamped flowers to coordinate with the DP...whatcha think?

Supplies:
CS: Purely Pom, Whisper White, & Chocolate Chip
DP: Unknown :'(
Stamps: Big Blooms & Happy Harmony
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pom, & Rose Red

Embellishments: Button
Others: Piercing tool, D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, & ticket corner punch



This is another card I made using more scraps I've been digging up. I have serious issues when it comes to scraps man...it's sick! I actually didn't think it was that bad, but then I kept bringing up more and more and then I found ANOTHER box filled with scraps!!!! HELP ME!!! Ok, I hadn't used my It's Snow Time Set in a long time, so it was time to bring it out! I can't believe I was gonna re-order it because I thought I had sold it! I need to make inventory...for real! I also have tons of ribbon and brads I haven't used...so what a way to go with my reduce project. I guess it's more than just scraps of CS & DP. Yikes! My 3 year old actually helped me chose which stamps to use. I opened the case up and she pulled out these 3 stamps; the snowman, the snowballs, & the sentiment, she's got style...lol. I also used stickles for the snowballs and the snow to give it that dimensional look. :)


Supplies:
CS:Old Olive, Bashful Blue, & Whisper White
DP: unknown vendor...it's just scraps!
Stamps: It's Snow Time
Embellishments: Ribbon, stickles, & snowflake brad.
Others: Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder & Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, I know. . .I truly can relate. I have scrapbook paper from 3 years ago that are so outdated that I'm not sure I even want to use them.

I have brads and eyelets all over the place and ribbon stuffed everywhere that they're even coming out of my ears! Ha!

Great job on the cards and using up the scraps. I love the Snow Time Sets. . .it's one of my favorite snowman set.

Lately, I've been making series of cards using the same paper - until I use it up completely. Altered art is also a great way to get rid of the scraps of paper!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Gabby,
You always make everything look so easy!! I just love your snowman. I cant believe that it's almost time.
Your such an inspiration!

Hugs,
Joani

Sonya said...

Love the snowman card! I have that set of my forever long SU wish list..lol