10.20.2007

DS's Popcorn Sliders

Here they are...the popcorn sliders I made for my DS's classmates for Halloween, I made 20!!! These are so much fun to make, so much fun that I had to stay up 'til very late to finish them. Needless to say, my DS really liked them and can't wait 'til Halloween. I was in a rut on what to make him. I went from Fry Boxes, to Milk Cartons, to giving up and doing nothing. Then we went to Sams and I saw the box of mini popcorn baggies and KNEW I had to make them. In the back of my mind though it is what I initially wanted to do, but don't know why I didn't run on it since my initial thought. Anywho...I'm very happy with the outcome. Simple Halloween popcorn sliders. I didn't want to go all out on them of course because they'll be going to 3rd graders who'll just care about what's inside...lol.

Supplies:
CS: Basic Black & Old Olive
Stamps: Autumn Apparitions
DP: Creepy Crawly SU
Embellishemts: Ribbon
Others: Corner rounder punch both to round AND to scallop!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

I like the sliders missus. Very neat idea.

Hugs
Nic

Sonya said...

Those are so cute!