10.17.2007

Project Reduce Scraps continues!

Todays card is for SCS sketch challenge. Since I'm on a mission to reduce my scraps, I made this card which I saw in my mind after I saw the sketch and the scraps together...it was an epiphany! LOL! Ok...I'm dramatizing! I'm not really falling into the Halloween season and that's worrying me because I LOVE Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! *GASP* I hope to get out of this Halloween rut! I still need to make my DS's treat bags for school! YIKES!


Supplies:
CS: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, & Whisper White
DP: Halloween DP from SU!
Stamps: Carved & Candlelit & Autumn Apparitions
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, & Basic Black
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon
Others: Ticket corner punch, diamond glaze, & dimensionals

No comments: