10.07.2007

I've gone boo-nanas!

Ok, I LOVE Halloween and this morning when I went out into my garden and found a Black Widow (which I captured!) I thought of this card to make! I know, I'm sick!
















While I'm on the subject of Halloween...look at what I "cooked" up!
Anyone hungry for spider legs? LOL!















Stampin' Up sets used:
Roses In Hallowen~
Cheesecloth (retired)
Roses In Winter (retired)
Best Fiends (retired)
Just Between Fiends (retired)

Boo-Appetit!~
Voila
Booglie Eyes

4 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is cute in it's own "off beat way" Spider Legs on the Menu...haha
Malieta:)
p.s. I like this song, I don't know who she is but she sounds good to me!

Ticia said...

Love your halloween cards ,great work!

Maria said...

Hey Gabby! Oooh I love that Halloween bouquet card! It's fabulous! I absolutely love it.

The Bon Appetit card is too funny! Very creative. It's awesome!

Yeah, we have a lot of black widow spider in our garden too. California is infested with them.

Maria

Kay Kalthoff said...

AWESOME CARDS! I can't believe you captured a Black Widow Spider so nocholantly! I'm sure I would have called 9-1-1! lol! You are a brave girl. I'll pass on the spider legs for now, but your card is one of the most creative I've yet seen in the Halloween category! I also love the Boo-quet . . . I could be convinced to accept that one! lol! Thanks sharing a some great Halloween cards!