10.16.2007

Operation Reduce Scraps is now IN ORDER!

As I stated before in one of my posts, I am in dire need of reducing my scraps! Being in a funk has created some card making issues, but upon sitting down and taking a breather while looking over my SU catty...I got the urge to dig out my scraps and create, create, CREATE! So I dug up as many scraps as I could that are "usable" and made this gorgeous card! I know, TOOT TOOT to me! LOL, but I am really proud of this card. I'm not one who likes to combine patterned paper, especially if they don't "match" in my eyes, but taking this DP out, I knew I had to put it together. Not bad for being in a slump, eh? Plus I had to break this set in. I had only used 1 stamp from this set and I thought it was unfair to the others not to use them. See my sets "speak" to me, and I hear tons of wimpering from neglected stamps. I'm not crazy, my DD just calls me the Stamp Whisperer! Anyways, what do you think?

Supplies:
CS: Camoe Coral, Wild Wasabi, & Whisper White
DP: yikes, I forgot the name, but it's SU!
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Embellishements: Baby Primas (?), brads, & pink grosgrain ribbon
Others: Corner rounder punch (to make scallops) & ticket punch

No comments: