4.03.2010

Time for some Paper Makeup Sneak Peeks!

First off...YES...I AM BACK BABY! OMG I couldn't been any happier! Although I was able to update from my iTouch...this is so much better!

Ok now to what I'm here for! ;) I need to post this quick as I JUST came online and finished my cards and couldn't do this with more time and with more details. So if this sounds rushed...it is because it's almost midnight and I need to go to bed because we are up bright and early to go to my MIL's! :S Anywho...today the Paper Makeup artists are sneaking some peeks of the upcoming release! Today I have a sweet fairy to show you. Her name is Betty (Crocker maybe? lol) and she is the sweetest thing! She knows what's up too...check out the sentiment! ;) BTW...check out the crochet cookie I made...LOL! It's a hoot isn't it! xD

Ok...make sure to visit
Paper Makeup Stamps to also visit the rest of the team and check out their delicious work! Then come to the release party on Wednesday, April 7th at 8:00 pm CST in the PMS Forum!! So this ends it for now. Like I said I am so sorry this is rushed...but I wanted to make sure I didn't fail Katie! She has been beyond amazing and this is my tiny way of repaying her! Love ya girl!

Love you all too and I'm so glad to be back! I missed ya tons! HAPPY EASTER!

6 comments:

Christi said...

Yay, Gabby! It is so awesome to see you back!!! This card is so darn cute...your coloring of Betty is phenomenal, but that crocheted cookie?!?! WOW! I love it and it is so PERFECT for this card! Just LOVE it! smiles...

Tina said...

Oh heavens, what a great card; that cookie is the best.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you are back. that cookie is too cute. Happy Easter.

Jami said...

SWEET! And that crocheted cookie is way cool!!

Michelle VP said...

That crochet cookie is perfect! :)

Judy said...

Great card and even greater cookie.I must find out how to do this. Thanks for sharing your inspiring cards,
All the best