4.13.2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #41

Hola peeps! Just checking in with you on this FABBO Tuesday to see if you're ready to play along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

This week Melissa has twisted it up again...no sketch...but a recipe! Let's see what we have here! Mel has challenged us to make a card or project using soft hues, ribbon, and flowers! Yummy recipe right? Well...I was afraid of the soft hues...I'm a bit brighter...lol...but still I tackled it as much as I could. Of course I wasn't afraid of the ribbon and flowers... Still I hope you like what I made for the challenge!

I didn't hear back from the owner of the sponsor for my image...so I used this cutie instead. She is a freebie from Some Odd Girl. Isn't she precious! Her name is Mae and she's the BFF of Kaylee. The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps and you can find it here!

To see who's sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week...check out the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to find out!

Again...if you would like to have some of the flowers used on this card...click on my For Sale tab above! ;) Thanks for stopping by! See you back tomorrow with another Paper Makeup Stamps review! ;) I'm telling you...this sentiment made me cry...


EDIT TO POST: Ok...so I got my image from the sponsor who just happens to be The Doodle Palace but I got it a little late for me to create MY card for the challenge. I had already sent Melissa my other card and it was too late to send another. Still...I used Fairy Set for this card...which actually was made by my little girl...Lizzie. She's been non-stop excitement since she found out we're going to Disneyland for her birthday. So what better way to calm her down for at least a bit (for my sanity) than to have her make a card while I work on one myself. I did all the coloring and paper cutting...she did all the rest. I just told her what had to be used etc...and she put on her thinking cap and went digging through my stuff. She looked adorable putting it together and I had fun coloring the image. Isn't it adorable?

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous cards Gabby! Your card is adorable - I love the ribbon flowers! And Lizzie's card is wonderful, too!! She did so well putting it together.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards, Gabby!!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great cards Gabby. TFS.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Gabby, thank you so much for thinking of me with the blog award. I have it displayed proudly on my blog ;D I also have a little something for you over on my blog, too (heehee) so if you would swing by, that would be awesome ;D

Just have to say, that I have been lurking around your blog for a few months and love everything you create. You really know how to work those Copics, gurrrll!! This card is crazy cute, by the way! And you mastered that soft color palette perfectly ;D Hugz - Cheryl

Jessica G. said...

Beautifully colored images and the flowers are the perfect embellishments for these cuties!

Enjoy Disney!!

Unknown said...

Hi Gabby! I'm the owner of Some Odd Girl
and I had a customer tell us they found us via your blog! I had to stop on over and thank you for using our digi! The card is gorgeous!!! I appreciate you stopping by the shop!

HUGS!