4.27.2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #43

Hey peeps and Happy Tuesday! I think I like the second day of the week better than Monday...lol! Mostly because I get to let you know about Tuesday Morning Sketches latest sketch challenge! :P I know I usually whine *with some cheese on the side* about how some of the sketches Melissa throws at us scare the HECK out of me...lol...but this week is different...this is my kid of sketch I can work with and not feel like a fish out of water! LMBO! Seriously! I mean I can take on ANY sketch if I see a sample...but with this...being on the team...OMG it's like walking blind into a room. Yeah...I'm that bad at that kind of creativity! LO's KILL me...but DANG I love them! ANYWHO...I managed to kill this one...or so I hope! I know I'll be knoched over with a feather at what the rest of the team does! *hides* LOL!

It was fun to work with this image by this weeks sponsor who happens to be new to the game. Her name is Lia from Lia Stampz and her selection of little characters she has are super adorable. I knew I wanted to play with Twink as soon as I saw him. Seeing the sketch and the image POP in my head...it all clicked! It was one of those "the heaves opened up" kinda moment. Ok...there I go with the cheese...lol. Anywho...this was my first time trying out the clouds using the scalloped punch and my Copic airbrush can. :D I need to try that more often. Anywho...check out Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what the team has been up to and make sure to leave them some love! Hope to see you play along!

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Gabby!!

Barb said...

He is freakin' adorable! Great coloring and LOVE the sewing :)

Jessica G. said...

Awesome coloring on this little cutie, Gabby -- love those cheeks! The rick rack is a perfect embellie for this image, too!!

Angela said...

Hey Gabby! You're right; funny that we used the same colors! LOL Only I think I like your card better; love the stitching and your beautiful coloring!

Danni said...

How cute!!

Christi Flores said...

This is TOO cute!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Great card Gabby! I cannot believe you did that much sewing - it looks fantastic.