1.20.2008

Monday's TLC152 Challenge

This was made for today's (1/21) Try A New Technique challenge! The challenge was to make a ''Pixie Pouch'', you can find the challenge HERE! I made mine while watching Rock Of Love 2...so you can see why my brain transfered that to this...lol. Hey...chocolate IS King and fit for a Queen...right? TFL! It's funny how Bret penetrated...ahem...this into my brain! He's just a yummy as chocolate...but not quite...lol!
Supplies:
CS: Valentines value pack from Michaels (red, pink, & white)
Ink: CChip, RRed, CCaramel, & SSaffron
Stamps: Wing It (SU) & How Sweet it Is (MFT)
Embellishments: NONE
Others: scalloped punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, & paper snips

4 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I love the Choc. Chips on the pink paper. Great work. :0)

laos348 said...

I missed checking the challenge this week - what a great idea to use the chocolate.

Joani McDonald said...

How cool it that! I love it, and the paper is adorable! Great job Gabby!
Hugs,
Joani

kathleenh said...

Cute! Chocolate and pink- works for me!