1.17.2008

Wednesday's Sketch Challenge

Hello ya'll...sorry I haven't been keping up. Yesterday was a bad day for me as my blood sugar was low and well, I felt too loopy and tired to post. I try my best to keep ya'll with me, but sometimes my illnesses get the best of me. But here I am today posting a quick card I made for yestreday's sketch challenge over on SCS while I try to work on today's Way To Use challenge. I don't feel as loopy today even though my sugar levels are at 60...plus I tend to take my time with my cards when I feel like this, just to help give me that extra therapy I need from the stress of my home life and dealing with my mom and dad...and not to mention, my hyper and loud kids...especially the 3 year old. Anywho...along with the card. I made it first with the intentions of making it my anniversary card to my hubby, we are going for the big 10 years on Feb. 21st! But then I decided I would make another card and turn this one into a Valentines Day card instead. I'm really liking this more "mature looking" Hanna more...although I do LOVE the other Hannas...don't get me wrong! Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'm better soon so I can catch up!

BTW...if you didn't notice Monday's challenge missing...well, it called for color combos I didn't have...but I'll see if I can still come up with it with something similar.




Supplies:
CS: Bazzil Bling Red, BBlack, RRed, PIPink, & WWhite
Ink: Black Staz-On, BBlack, BBurgundy, RRed, & Prismacolor Markers
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations Hanna & Mike's $1 bin clear stamps by Studio G
Embellishments: burgundy satin ribbon
Others: Script CB folder, pom poms, scalloped punch, & circle punch

1 comment:

UrgentCookie said...

This is cute. I like the way you inked the edges of the CB'd piece. :0)